Swimming pool water must undergo treatment in order to remain clear and clean from harmful substances like bacteria, viruses, algae and other pathogens.
Since swimming pools differ in function, size and conditions, it is equally important is to have cleaning systems in place that properly maintain hygienic swimming pool areas that are popular with many visitors during the high heat temperatures.
- Bacoban‘s active anti-pathogen formula is a highly effective, versatile disinfectant agent that can cater for the different cleaning and maintenance demands of swimming pools, steam room and sauna areas. Its surface disinfection formula has proved so highly effective that cleaning procedures can be reduced from every 2 hours to once a day.
- Effective for : Diving towers, platforms, boards, toilets and changing room facilities, showers and footbaths, dressing rooms, walls and ceilings, closets, showers, hand basins and toilets.
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from forming and spreading in moist, humid environments.
- With good hygiene and proper swimming pool maintenance, prevention against contamination and swimming pool related illnesses is the result.
Chlorine kills viruses, bacteria and parasites which may already exist or be introduced into the water. However since fungi are resistant to chlorine it cannot kill or stop the spread of fungi. Fungal infections can be contracted or easily spread from walking barefoot around the pool or communal shower areas.
Bacoban‘s anti-pathogen formula has proved effective in the fight against fungi such as psoriasis, athlete’s foot or ringworm. Regular use of Bacoban builds an anti-microbial barrier that prevents fungi recolonising on surfaces or infections spreading amongst swimmers.
- Educate public about disease.
- Make use of pre-swim showers.
- Wear sandals in pool area, changing rooms and showers.
- Frequently clean surfaces in pool facilities that are prone to infection and spread of the fungi.
- Pool Disinfection Test
Bacoban Microbial Protection
Maintaining correct disinfectant levels and routine cleaning are key to overcoming microbial contamination of swimming pools, natural spas and hot tubs.