Advances in microbiological and disinfection technology as well as worker safety and environmental preservation have helped to produce great progress in disinfection procedures.
Bacoban‘s advanced anti-pathogen formula with its strong antibacterial and antiviral properties protects rooms, offices and public areas where a large cross-section of people traffic, reduces the likelihood of disease transmissions.
As well as everyone taking personal responsibility for their hygiene, starting by washing hands, Bacoban‘s easy-to-use wipes, sprays and biocompatible formulations, offer an highly effective industry approved formula that works with environments that need advanced results in their regular and periodic cleaning and disinfection.
A healthy and happy workforce is crucial for productivity and long term business efficiency.
Unhygienic working conditions are the cause of millions of lost working days around the world. Bacteria and viruses that multiply on hard surfaces can remain infectious for up to 24 hours.
Desks, working stations, keyboards can become breeding grounds for infections. The danger is multiplied when people eat their lunch at a desk that is a hub for germs:
- 20% of people never clean their mouse.
- 80% of common infections are transmitted by touch.
- Coughs and sneezes cause germs to be transported around the office.
- Bacteria spreads as colleagues touch the same door handles and surfaces.
- Risk is transferred when people touch their eyes, mouths, causing colds, coughs, flu, Norovirus or food poisoning.