Bacoban surface cleaner and disinfectant leads the way in providing healthier environments through advanced hygiene and sanitation.
Providing a healthy, hygienic environment is especially important when caring for children. It impacts on the everyday experience of their physical and psychological wellbeing. Research shows that children perform better and staff are more satisfied with their jobs when the environment is clean and well maintained.
- Children breathe 4 to 6 times more air closer to the ground than adults where pollutants tend to concentrate.
- Young children have more skin contact with the floor given their size and behaviour and they tend to mouth objects while playing.
- Children can be more vulnerable to foodborne illnesses as their hand to mouth movements mean they eat more dust than adults.
- Cleaning and disinfection for both surfaces and furnishings is necessary.
- Cleaning and disinfection can help to hinder the spread of infectious diseases.
- Respiratory illnesses such as colds, flu and asthma are the most common reasons children are absent from school.
Bacoban‘s Advanced Formula
- Biocompatible for sustainable cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- Water based formula that is kinder to the environment.
- Advanced ready- to-use formulas for safe disinfection where needed.
- Highly effective, lasting up to 10 days longer than conventional disinfectants.
- Advanced antimicrobial formula that creates an easy-to-clean surface that reduces cleaning by 50%.
- Fragrance free, dye free.
Cleaning and Disinfection for High-Touch Areas
- Diaper changing areas.
- Potty training chairs.
- Disposable diaper containers.
- General areas for infants.
- No overwhelming chemical odour.
- Clear instructions for proper use and storage.
Virus and Bacteria Introduction
Protect! Don’t Infect: Germ Wars
Public health requirements for schools and nurseries in the United Arab Emirates are a high priority. Cleaning and disinfection are part of a broad approach to preventing infectious diseases in order to eliminate health risks for children. Included in the appropriate location, building design for rooms and classrooms and health and safety concerns, is the need to maintain high hygiene standards.
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects that are often touched.
- Desktops, countertops, doorknobs, computer keyboards, hands-on learning items, phone and toys.
- Including common areas like playgrounds, dining rooms and bathrooms, where children gather making it easier for germs to spread from one child to another.
Bacoban‘s medical grade cleaner and disinfectant offers a safe, ready-to-use solution that protects against bacteria, viruses and fungi. Protection is also ideal for equipment. After application with Bacoban germs are killed within minutes and the active nanoscale layer continues to eliminate stubborn bacteria for up to ten days. Bacoban surpasses regular cleaners and disinfectants, as the longer lasting antimicrobial activity closes the hygiene gap between cleans.
Bacoban is certified to the highest standards
- Bacoban complies with internationally acknowledged ASTM E 2180 Test, has certified biocompatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-1, and is medically CE marked.
- Bacoban eliminates the following viruses including, Ebola, Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Influenza, Herpes and BVDV. Studies have shown that the flu virus can live and potentially infect a person 2 to 8 hours after being deposited on a surface. Provided good and regular cleaning and disinfectant practices are in place, the flu virus can be removed and killed.
- Effective against bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli (see full table).
- Effective against fungi including Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
Bacoban surface cleaner disinfectant offers a healthy, hygienic environment that cares for children.
- Bacoban certified to the high industry safety standards.
- Biocompatible formula for sustainable cleaning and disinfection.
- Non-aerosol formulations.
- Fragrance free.