Disinfection with Bacoban
Proper Planning helps to:
- Ensure the elimination or reduction of pathogens.
- Prevent further movement of pathogens.
- Ensure the safety of response personnel.
- Secure a biosafe environment.
- Minimise the possibility that a lack of resources impedes during the cleaning and disinfection process.
- Information gathered to assist with planning disinfection response.
- Property assessment.
- Determine areas and items requiring cleaning and disinfection.
- Identify potentially hazardous situations.
- Identify the location of drainages and run off destinations.
- Estimate time frames needed to address situations.
- Identify pathogens.
- Determine areas and items needing cleaning and disinfection.
- Select proper disinfection methods of use.
- Identify and address hazards and safety issues.
- Determine responsible supervision, personnel, equipment and supplies needed.
- Training for disinfection workers in safe application and storage procedures.
Execution overview of disinfection with Bacoban: proper planning, assessment and procedure.
- Overview of disinfection procedure with Bacoban.
- Proper planning.
Rabies · Bacoban kills viruses in 5 minutes