Bacoban offers the advantage of easy integration and cost effectiveness into established disinfection plans. It ensures significantly higher safety against the spreading of germs and viruses, thus reducing re-infection and closing the hygiene gap. This improves the safety between the individual disinfecting steps and gives users a new tool in the control of germs and viruses.
Bacoban Multi-functional Disinfection with a Nanotech Formula
- Bacoban leaves behind a multi-functional surface once the cleaning effect dissipates. A three dimensional nano-structured layer storing biocides is automatically formed on the surface and becomes active to kill recolonising bacteria, virus and fungi. Bacoban protects the treated surface from microbial growth, virtually eliminating cross contamination between disinfection periods, allowing for up to 10 days of antimicrobial protection.
- Bacoban’s nanocoat layer offers an easy-to-clean surface that reduces cleaning by up to 50%. By reducing surface energy soiling, dust and other particles loosely adhere to the surface allowing them to be easily removed.
- Bacoban is an effective weapon in the fight against cross infection. Whilst conventional surface disinfectants are only effective for some 30 minutes, Bacoban‘s patented nano-technology retains its effectiveness for significantly longer, up to 10 days.
Independently tested by the Fresenius Institute.
Bacoban is proven to be effective for up to 10 days against a wide range of pathogens including:
Viruses: Ebola virus, Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Influenza, Herpes and BVDV.
Bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli.
Fungal infections: Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
Bacoban complies with the internationally acknowledged ASTM E 2180 Test, has certified bio compatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-1, and is medically CE marked.
Bacoban‘s advanced formula provides longterm hygiene and infection control.
- Nanotech formula for advanced cleaning and disinfection.
- 10 days protection against cross infection.
- Environmentally friendly biocidal agent.
- Easy to clean surface.